Saving money on home telephone service, cable television and Internet access has become much easier as more companies roll these three options into a single service plan. For those who want to enjoy the power AT&T services can deliver, there are plenty of programming options. The company, in fact, offers it U-verse customers a wide variety of AT&T bundle packages meant to keep costs down and features high.
All AT&T U-verse packages come with a few set features that are designed to make the user experience more enjoyable. They include:
- Access to local channels
- A video on demand library
- Professional installation services
- High Definition service at a cost of $10 a month (included with U-verse U450)
- Access to additional receivers for a low price
- Premium on-demand programs are included with subscriptions to such channels as Cinemax, HBO and Starz.
The Package Options
Some of AT&T’s more popular U-verse packages include:
- U450 with Internet – This package includes about 390 different channels of programming and comes along with a HD-ready TV receiver and DVR. It also boasts 48 digital music channels. Movie packages are included in the price as is a sports package. The movie packages give users access to HBO, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Cinemax and other premium channels.
- U300 with Internet – This package comes with up to 300 channels and also includes the receiver and DVR and music channels. The Movie Package, which boasts Showtime, Starz, Encore and other premium channels is included. Optional HBO/Cinemax and a Sports Package are also available.
- U200 Latino with Internet – This package boasts about 250 channels, 48 music channels and a receiver and DVR. Buyers of this package receive a compliment of Spanish language channels. Movie packages are available at an upgrade price as is the Sports Package.
- U200 with Internet – This streamlined package costs less than $90 a month. It features up to 230 channels of television programming, a receiver and DVR and the music package. Optional movie and sports packages are also available for an extra charge.
- U100 with Internet – With 130 television channels and one HD-ready TV receiver, this is a good choice for those on a budget. With this lower-cost package, users can save money, but still include such upgrades as the movie, HBO/Cinemax and sports packages for additional charges. A DVR costs $15 more a month.
- Ufamily with Internet – This option features 70 channels and a HD-ready receiver and DVR. Movie and sports packages are offered as upgrades with additional fees attached.
AT&T U-verse provides users voice, television and Internet service rolled into one. The company delivers a variety of programming options to meet customers’ specific needs.
1 thought on “Compare AT&T U-verse packages”
I would like a list of the channels on the U100 package. I am 82, and on a budget. My bundle is now at $191.59 which is 45.00 over my budget. HELP Lorna Hall