Here are some of the latest offers from AT&T. In TV, Internet, and Phone, AT&T U-verse has been offering:
- Order AT&T U-verse and get up to $300 back via promotion cards, plus save up to $45 per month for 6 months, depending on the Uverse plan chosen.
- AT&T U-verse Price Guarantee bundles with 12 month service agreement – Available to new U-verse residential customers with minimum purchase of U-family/U100 TV, U-verse Internet Pro, and U-verse Voice 250 online at att.com.
- Discounted bundles for 6 months with no service agreement – Available to new U-verse residential customers with minimum purchase of U-family/U100 TV, U-verse Internet Pro, and U-verse Voice 250 online at att.com. After 6 months, U-verse service(s) will be billed at then existing standard rates unless canceled by customer before end of term. $300 in AT&T Reward Card(s) for purchase of this bundle online at att.com. One offer per service address.
For DSL High Speed Internet, AT&T has come up with:
- AT&T High Speed internet $14.95/$19.95 Intro Pricing Promotion – Customers purchasing new AT&T High Speed Internet Basic, Express or Pro will pay $14.95 per month for 12 months after application of bill credit. Bill credits will be applied between the 2nd and 3rd bill cycles after initiation of service. Customers purchasing AT&T High Speed Internet Elite will pay $19.95 per month for 12 months after application of bill credit. After 12 months existing standard rates apply. Promotional rates will expire if customer upgrades or downgrades their speed tier during promo period. Qualifying Local access line required. New DSL residential customers only. Other conditions and restrictions apply. Offer expires 12/31/10.
- AT&T High Speed internet Free Modem/Gateway Offer – Online orders only. Available to new customers purchasing AT&T High Speed Internet Pro or Elite and a modem or wireless gateway. Rebate is $75 for modem or $100 for gateway. Customer must sign up for Account Manager.
- AT&T Wi-Fi Basic Offer – Requires registered AT&T High Speed Internet membership. AT&T High Speed Internet Basic, Express, Pro, and Elite customers receive complimentary AT&T Wi-Fi Basic service. Roaming locations not included, except participating McDonald’s® locations. Acceptance of AT&T Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions is required. If your high-speed Internet membership is cancelled, your AT&T Wi-Fi subscription will also be cancelled.
- $100 AT&T Reward Card Cable Switch Offer – Available to residential customers switching existing cable Internet service to AT&T High Speed Internet. $100 reward card for purchase of DSL Basic, Express, Pro or Elite speeds. Subscription to AT&T local service required.
In wireless, AT&T Wireless has been offering:
- Free Pantech Breeze II – Refurbished – 2-year contract required (if selecting no commitment pricing for a new phone, no contract is required).
- Under the same conditions as above – 2-year contract required – AT&T Wireless offers those phone, all refurbished: LG CF360 (refurbished), Sony Ericsson W518a (new), Nokia 6350 (new). The key here is to order phones online in order to get the discount that makes them free.
From time to time, I’ll try to keep this blog up to date with all the latest offers from AT&T.