Saving money on home telephone, Internet and television service is much easier these days with bundle packages that provide customers with everything they need for a whole lot less. Featuring a single bill, low monthly pricing and plenty of services, AT&T’s U-verse is fast becoming a hugely popular choice in this arena. Even though the service is priced to please already, AT&T does offer its customers even bigger savings with promotional cards.
Promotional cards are sort of like cash-back bonuses for signing service agreements with AT&T for Uverse service. AT&T provides these cards to consumers who purchase bundled packages online for a period of 12 months of service at the minimum. These cards are generally delivered in the form of Visa gift cards that can be used for a variety of purchases – even for paying an AT&T bill.
Here are just some of the current promotions AT&T U-verse is offering right now:
- Price guarantee plus $200 card promotion – Available to new U-verse residential customers with minimum purchase of U-family TV, U-verse Internet Pro, and U-verse Voice 250 or new or renewed Nation 450 or FamilyTalk additional line wireless plan, Plus an additional $200 in promotion card(s) when ordered online at att.com. One year term required for bundled AT&T U-verse services. An early termination fee of up to $180 may apply if U-verse services are terminated.
- Extra $50 promotion card – Get an additional $50 in promotion card(s) for bundles purchased online at att.com between 6/26/11 and 6/30/11. One offer per service address. To purchase this U-verse bundle with wireless service from AT&T, start at this AT&T U-verse page.
Other Available Promotions
AT&T also provides its customers that choose more scaled back bundles with savings options. The options here include:
- Savings on TV and Internet bundles – AT&T does offer $40 and $50 off for six months promotions for new residential customers that purchase a variety of combination packages in Internet and television service. Those who buy U-family TV and U-verse Internet Pro online can also receive $100 in promotion cards, as well.
- Internet and Voice – A special introduction fee for the first 12 months is available on bundles that include online voice and Internet.
- Single service promotions – There are also some savings available for customers that choose Internet, TV or Wireless only.
AT&T U-verse is designed to deliver customers power, options and cost savings. Thanks to AT&T promotional cards, the savings can be even greater.
1 thought on “Saving on AT&T U-verse with Promotional Cards”
For those that were already set to order AT&T Uverse, promotional cards are OK way to save some money. As long as the service works well…